Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potatoes Layered with Artichokes and Breadcrumbs
- 2 pounds (900 grams) Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/8 inch (3 millimeters) thick
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus 1 lemon half
- 10 small artichokes, 2 to 3 ounces (60 to 90 grams) each
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (80 grams) firmly packed fresh breadcrumbs (see Notes)
- ½ cup (50 grams) grated pecorino cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 343kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|