Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 Idaho potatoes
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium onions, cut in half and sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon coarse-ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 381kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|