Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potatoes Au Gratin with Fennel and Bacon
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk, or as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed and diced
- 7 leaves fresh basil, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.5g|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|