Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato salad with smoked salmon & horseradish crme fraiche
- 600 g new potatoes, washed
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 splash red wine vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, soaked and drained
- 3 cm piece fresh horseradish, peeled, or grated horseradish from a jar, to taste
- 150 ml crme frache
- 1 small bunch fresh dill or fennel tops, roughly chopped
- 400 g sliced smoked salmon, from
- , ask your fishmonger
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?