Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato, leek, and cheddar soup
- 2 medium size leeks, sliced (up to through part of the green)
- 8 whole green onions, diced
- 1 cup celery
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- cup white wine (optional)
- 6 cup vegetable broth (or water)
- cup uncooked white rice (quick cooking)
- teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill (plus more for garnish)
- pound shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions:View on Naturally Ella
Why don't we display directions?