Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato curry with lime & cucumber raita
- 2 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp brown or black mustard seeds
- 3 long dried red Indian chillies
- 12-15 curry leaves
- 2 onions , sliced
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 500g tomatoes , quartered
- 800g potatoes , peeled and cut into very large chunks
- 400g can coconut milk
- chapatis, rotis or naan bread , to serve
- 150g pot natural yogurt
- zest and juice 1 lime
- cucumber , deseeded and coarsely grated
- small handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?