Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato and Pepper Frittata
- 6 slices bacon or pancetta, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped hot and sweet peppers
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|