Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato and Mustard Greens Salad
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and halved
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (Thai chile paste) or plain hot sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped cornichons
- 1 cup washed and cut mustard greens
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|