Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato and Leek Flat Bread With Greens
- 1 pound flour for the work surface
- 2 refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cornmeal for the pan
- 1 teaspoon small leeks (white and light green parts), cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons medium red potatoes (about 3/4 pound), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme
- 4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?