Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato and Celery Root Mash
- 2 1/2 pounds mixed russet, Yukon Gold, and white-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 2” cubes
- 1 1-pound celery root (celeriac), peeled, cut into 3/4” cubes
- 1 6” piece of horseradish, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?