Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato and Celery Root Gratin with Leeks
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 sprig thyme plus 3 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 3 leeks, white and pale-green parts only, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- Kosher Salt
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, very thinly sliced crosswise (1/8" thick)
- 1 pound celery root, peeled, very thinly sliced crosswise (1/8" thick)
- 2 cups grated Gruyère
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?