Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato & wild mushroom melt
- 1 bunch tarragon (about 30g), leaves picked
- 100ml groundnut oil
- 900g-1kg pink fir apple potatoes (or Charlotte), washed
- 6 medium or 9 small tomatoes , halved
- walnut oil , for drizzling
- 2 red onions , thinly sliced
- squeeze lime juice
- 450-600g mixed wild mushrooms , such as chanterelles, ceps and trompette des morts, trimmed
- generous knob butter
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 200ml double or whipping cream
- 450g raclette cheese , rind removed and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp broken walnut pieces, optional
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?