Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato & smoked trout salad with mustard dressing
- 800g potatoes , unpeeled
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp dill , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp baby capers in brine, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion , thinly sliced into half moons
- 4 handfuls watercress , picked
- 175g smoked trout (or mackerel) fillets, skin and bones removed, flesh broken into chunks
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?