Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato & leek gratin
- 125ml stock (made with a cube - whatever you've got)
- carton double cream
- 150ml milk
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- a knob of butter butter , for greasing
- 800g potatoes , peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 leeks , washed and thinly slliced
- 175g sliced ham , chopped
- 85g cheddar , grated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?