Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato & Celery Root Gratin with Leeks
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 sprig thyme plus 3 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 3 leeks, white and pale-green parts only, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- Kosher salt
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, very thinly sliced crosswise (1/8" thick)
- 1 pound celery root, peeled, very thinly sliced crosswise (1/8" thick)
- 2 cups grated Gruyre
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?