Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato (Velveeta®) Cheese Soup
- 8 cups water
- 2 pounds shredded potatoes
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, or to taste
- 4 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning blend (such as Tony Chachere's®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|