Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Torta with Tuscan Kale and Pancetta
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs, divided
- 2 ounces thick-cut pancetta, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 pound Tuscan kale (1 small bunch), center ribs and stems removed, leaves cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips (about 6 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely grated Parmesan (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?