Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Spinach Sausage Casserole
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, plus extra to grease the baking dish
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 8 oz fresh spinach, washed, dried, and stemmed
- 1/2 lb of Italian sausage (we like 1/2 sweet and 1/2 hot Italian sausage), broken out of casing into small pieces
- 1 large red onion (about 3/4 lb), peeled and sliced thin
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes (about 3 medium sized potatoes), peeled and cut into 1-inch chuncks
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup of shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?