Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Soup with Bacon and Asparagus
- 4 slices of thickly-cut bacon
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|