Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Soup I
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon rendered bacon fat
- 4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons dry potato flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|