Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Skins with Cheddar and Bacon
- 4 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 7 oz (200g) bacon, rind removed, cut into sticks
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Scant ½ cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 546kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 36g (55%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (80%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|