Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato, Sausage, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole
- 16 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt plus more
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus more
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 12 ounces fresh breakfast sausage links
- 2 cups sliced leeks, white and pale-green parts only
- 2 russet potatoes (1 1/2 pounds), peeled, shredded, lightly squeezed
- 1 pound frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) grated Gruyre
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 ounces) grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?