Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Salad with Sundried Tomatoes and Bacon
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion (about 1 small)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced sundried tomatoes
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?