Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Salad with Sour Cream and Scallions
- 2 lbs. white new potatoes quartered and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions plus more for garnish (optional)
- 4 bacon slices cooked and crumbled, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?