Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Salad with Peas and Mint Recipe
- 2 pounds new white or red potatoes , scrubbed
- Kosher salt
- 4 ounces smoked bacon , small dice (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 medium shallot , thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds shelled fresh peas or 8 ounces frozen baby peas (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?