Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Salad with Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- 4 large potatoes (1 1/2 lbs or 680 g)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- paprika for garnish
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- a few dashes of hot pepper sauce or a pinch or two of cayenne
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese or Feta
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?