Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups homemade Mayonnaise or Hellman's
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 12 to 14 medium potatoes-cooked, peeled, and sliced
- 2 bunches scallions, including some of the green chopped
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 447kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 14mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|