Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Rosemary Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 large Russet potatoes, washed and cubed (we leave the peels on, but you can peel the potatoes if you wish)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk (we use skim)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?