Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Rolls with Caraway Salt
- 1 8-ounce russet potato, peeled, cut into 1" pieces
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter plus more for bowl and pan
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/4-ounce package (2 1/2 teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 3 3/4 cups (or more) all-purpose flour, divided, plus more for surface
- 1 teaspoon toasted caraway seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon pretzel salt or sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- A 13x9x2" baking pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?