Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup milk (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon coarse or kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 270kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|