Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Pierogi With Sauted Cabbage and Apples
- 1 16.9-ounce box frozen potato-and-onion pierogi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into rings
- 1 crisp apple (such as Braeburn or Gala), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 small head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?