Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato, Parsnip, and Cabbage Soup
- 3 cups cubed new potatoes
- 2 parsnips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable bouillon base (such as Better Than Bouillon®)
- 2 quarts water, or as needed to cover
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 large cloves garlic, mashed into a paste
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil
- 1 head green cabbage, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|