Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds new potatoes, peeled
- 1 medium-size onion, grated
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Light vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 241kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|