Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato, Leek and Ham Soup
- 4 cups milk
- 1 ham bone or ham knuckle with ham
- 3 cups diced potatoes (use a combination of Idaho, Maine, and new-red potatoes)
- ¼ pound butter or 1/2 cup bacon fat
- 4 leeks-washed, spit, and the white part cut into 2-inch julienne
- 1 cup chopped celery and celery leaves
- 2 tablespoons mustard seed, crushed
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour mixed with 2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 473kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 32g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (93%)|
|Cholesterol 88mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|