Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato, Leek, and Fennel GratinPotato, Leek, and Fennel Gratin
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed
- 1 small yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 leeks, white and green parts only, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pound russet potatoes (2 large potatoes), peeled and sliced as thin as possible
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup grated Gruyre cheese (1/4 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?