Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds baking potatoes
- 2 large eggs
- ½ medium-size onion, coarsely chopped
- ½ medium-size firm apple, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1½ teaspoons kosher (coarse) salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (see Notes)
- ¼ to ½ cup all-purpose flour or matzoh meal
- Peanut or canola oil, for frying
- Applesauce and/or sour cream, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 43kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|