Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 pound bacon (about 5 slices), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 pounds Idaho potatoes (about 4 large potatoes), peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 ounces Swiss, Cheddar, or mozzarella, shredded
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?