Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato, Ham, and Spinach Frittata
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small russet potatoes (about 3/4 pound), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 9 large eggs
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 ounces 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 4 ounces white Cheddar, grated (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced deli ham, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?