Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato, Greens, and Goat Cheese Quesadillas
- 1 1/3 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled Yukon Gold potatoes (about 2 medium)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/3 cups (packed) coarsely grated hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese (5 to 6 ounces)
- 1 1/3 cups jarred salsa verde (tomatillo salsa)
- 4 2/3 cups coarsely chopped stemmed mustard greens (from 1 bunch), divided
- 4 8-inch-diameter flour tortillas
- 3 ounces chilled fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?