Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato, Green Cabbage, and Leek Soup with Lemon Crème Fraîche
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups diced green cabbage (1/2-inch dice; from about 1/2 medium head)
- 3 cups chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only; 3 to 4 large)
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 2x2-inch piece Parmesan cheese rind (optional)
- 1 Turkish bay leaf
- 6 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?