Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Gratin with Porcini Mushrooms and Mascarpone Cheese
- 4 ounces dried porcini mushrooms*
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone cheese (from about 1 1/2 seven-ounce containers)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes (about 5 large), peeled, cut crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?