Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Gratin with Mushrooms and Gruyre
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups finely chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 3 large)
- 1 1/2 pounds 1/2-inch cubes assorted mushrooms (such as crimini and stemmed shiitake; about 10 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon (or more) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely grated Gruyre cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?