Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Gratin with Bacon and Thyme
- 1 large head of garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium onions, halved lengthwise, each half cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, divided
- 1/2 pound thick-cut bacon, sliced crosswise into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?