Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Gratin With Chicken Broth, Garlic and Thyme
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 4 pounds starchy potatoes, such as russets, peeled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups canned or cartoned chicken broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|