Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups finely sliced leeks, white part only
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic purée (see note)
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary leaves
- Pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- Coarse salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 large Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut, crosswise, into 1/8-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 346kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 19g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (60%)|
|Cholesterol 63mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|