Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2lb (900g) white- or red-skinned boiling potatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2½ cups heavy cream
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- Pinch of freshly ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp butter, at room temperature, cut up, plus more for the dish
- Mandoline or food processor fitted with fine slicing blade
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 509kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 43g (66%)|
|Saturated Fat 27g (133%)|
|Cholesterol 151mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|