Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2½ pounds (8 to 10) russet potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 382kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (74%)|
|Cholesterol 109mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|