Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Gnocchi with Pork and Wild Mushroom Rag
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms*
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces sliced crimini (baby bella) mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups dry white wine, divided
- 1 pound boneless country-style pork ribs, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 ounces 1/4-inch-thick slices coppa or prosciutto, chopped
- 6 ounces fresh mild Italian sausages, casings removed (about 2 links)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes or crushed tomatoes with added puree (from one 28-ounce can; preferably San Marzano or Muir Glen)
- 1 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?