Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Gnocchi with Butternut Squash and Sage
- 1 lb. potato gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups (-inch) diced butternut squash
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and sliced thin
- 15 sage leaves
- 1 medium shallot minced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?