Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 medium baking potatoes, such as russet
- 1¼ cups unbleached all purpose flour, plus some extra for dusting
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Potato ricer
- Gnocchi board (optional)
- Large plate or tray to hold the dumplings cooked in batches
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 462kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|